Saturday, July 2, 2011

EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE BLOG HOP

Blog Hop

Happy Saturday Everyone! 
If you just hopped over from the talented Zeni's blog at ScrappyZeni then you're on the right track.  If you wish to start from the beginning you can do so by going to Erika's blog CricutLove.  I'm so excited about this hop.  A big THANK YOU to our hosts Erika and Zeni for putting this together. For my box I couldn't quite figure out what I was going to do.  So I let my creative juices take over me and this is what I came up with.  I know what you're thinking....It's not Christmas yet!  Well it will be here before you know it.
For the lid I stamped the images and added stickles to it.
I also used my MS border punch to go all around the
box.  You can't see it here but the paper is actually
pearl. For the rest of the box, I added embellishments, tags, ribbon,
fiber, and plenty of spaces to add photos.  This can easily
be given as a gift with a gift card inside.






Your next stop is the talented Abby at ScrapbookAholic by Abby


Before you go.....
What's a hop without BLOG CANDY!!


Scrapbook Steals has generously donated a gift basket with a retail value of $100!!!! Along with this, Kich N Bleus Designs will give the grand prize winner their choice of a digi collection. In order to qualify for the grand prize, you must leave a comment on every blog. 3 random names will be chosen from each blog and then placed in a pool for the grand prize.


I will also be offering up a small little prize.  I do not require you to follow me but it sure would be nice.  Just leave a comment and I will choose a winner on Wednesday.

Happy Hopping!!!

Liz

Here's the line up in case you get lost along the way...

Sarah - http://www.pinkcricut.com
Gaby - http://www.gabycreates.com