Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank you/Birthday card

This is a thank you card I made for my son's teacher.  She was so sweet to think of him during the Superbowl and she brought him a one of the programs from the game.  He was thrilled with it.  I cut the turtle out with my cricut (Walk in my Garden cartridge) The stamp is from "My Pink Stamper" and I embossed the blue paper with my Cuttlebug.

 
This is another card I made for my friends birthday.  I cut the tree out with my cricut and used the layering feature to add the green leaves.  I also inked up the tree so that the trunk looked browner.  You can't see it but I embossed the tan paper with my Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder.    I stamped the name with some foam stamps I've had for a few years now.  I really like how this card came out.  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome !!

    Keep it going. You have a ton of good, creative ideas, and I have no doubt that this site will start spreading like wildfire.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.