Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More Letters

Hello Everyone!! Hope you are all having a nice week.  I've been a little busy these days. Been working on a Baby Shower book for someone.  Can't wait to get it done and show you some pics.  Its adorable.  In the meantime, here are a couple of other letters I made for my other son's teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week.  Enjoy!!

I can't get enough of these butterflies.  Used my Cricut - Gypsy Wanderings cartridge and embossed it with my Cuttlebug then added a little bit of Stickles to give it some bling.  The paper is from gcd studios-Chanti Collection.  I chalked all around it then stamped the swirls all over it.  The flower is from my flower stash.  Added a tiny bit of Martha Stewart white rik rak ribbon.  The tag is from a box of 100 that I bought at staples.  I chalked around it and stamped the sentiment using My Pinker Stamper stamp set.  

2 comments:

  1. Those butterflies are cute. They would make cool cookie cutters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day we need to collaborate on a project :) We can bounce ideas off of each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.