Sunday, September 19, 2010

Look at my shoe!!

Hello everyone!  Here's a quick page I made for a challenge from Paper Play Time.  Girly girls LOVE SHOES!!  The person in this photo is all GIRL!  This awesome heel was made with my gypsy wanderings cricut cartridge.  I stamped it using inkadinkadoo stamps with versamark, put some silver/embossing powder.  Heat set it and look how beautiful it came out.






Hope you like it!  Don't forget  my giveaway.  Click HERE for details.

Happy Sunday!
Liz

3 comments:

  1. I love your LO but I especially love what you did w/ the shoe! Thanks for participating in the Paper Playtime challenge.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Great job! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a pair of real ones!!! Oh, and somewhere to wear them LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.