Monday, October 18, 2010

The Cricut at work! Happy Birthday Banner

Happy Monday!  I'm one of the few that loves Mondays.  They help me start my routine again.  A new beginning!  Mondays help me forget all the the bad things I ate last week.

Wanted to show you a SUPER cute birthday banner I made with my friend for her daughter's 1st birthday. She's on my facebook and I see a post on my newsfeed from her saying something like:  "I hate cutting this...wish I had a Cricut!"  So the obsessed scrapbooker in me ran over to her house.   I won't take the full credit for this.  The original idea came from Etsy.  Someone was selling a banner VERY similar to this for $40.00!!  It was beautiful and also made out of paper.  This is my version of it.  A few little tweeks here and there....

The letters and circles are from Plantin Schoolbook.  Scallop rectangles & scallop circles are from Accent Essentials.


1 comment:

  1. That is cute! Perfect for a girly party.

    So you're trying to forget all the crap you ate last week AND you're inviting yourself to dinner on my blog. I see food is on your mind. How about this, dinner at our house not this Saturday, but possibly next. Let's both check our calenders and see if that works. I'll come up with a menu, dessert included, and see if it's ok with you and the boys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.