Sunday, November 14, 2010

Babies are FALLing

Ok...so I had time to post something else before I begin the mad dash through kids birthday parties.  I have a dear friend who is having twins.  Her baby shower just past and I helped out with the invites and favors.  In keeping with the fall season.  We used my "old faithful" "Stretch Your Imagination" cricut cartridge to make the little pumpkins on the invites and the leaves on the favor bags.  The card was for the gift I gave her.  I used my Imagine machine. (Nursery Tails cartridge)



inside of card
here's the shadow

we cut the pumpkins using the silhouette feature and laid them  on top.  Added the eyes and the mouths. (that process took FOREVER!)  phew!!

Here's the final product.  Cuteness!!!
These are the favors which contained a really cute fall scented candles in them.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I bet you were seeing pumpkins in your dreams. You did such an awesome job! I Love all your leaf bags. Those pumpkins are too cute!
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have chosen you as one of 8 to receive the Stylish Blogger award! stop by my blog to pick it up and Congrats!
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.