Friday, November 26, 2010

Good Luck and Hello Christmas cards

Can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. To all those that venture out on Black Friday...GOOD LUCK!  I hope you find everything you're looking for.  I'm not that brave.

I didn't make any crafts for Thanksgiving but for Christmas I have so many ideas.  Here's one I just started.  I will be selling these at a local craft fair.  It will be the first time I participate in one so I'm a little nervous.   The cards come in packs of 12 including envelopes.  I'm also going to be making a Christmas banner, tags, more cards and hopefully alter a frame or two.  Have a great day!!

If you're interested in stopping by the craft fair.  here's the info:
Friday, December 10.  8:30am-5:00pm
Creative Learning Center
12455 SW 104th Street
Miami, FL


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.