Monday, November 29, 2010

Me? Stylish? Thank you Minta!!

Look at what I got from Minta.  The Stylish Blogger Award!  A big thank you for my special award.  She is very talented and we recently began following each other's blogs.  Check her out at 



So here are a few rules once you receive this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you your award.
2 .Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have discovered recently
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

8 things about me
1.  I can't believe I turned my passion into a business and I LOVE IT!  
2.  I've been happily married for 7 years (together for 15) and we have 2 awesome boys.
3.  I go to Panera at least once a week or twice or 3 times....my favorite is Chai Tea Latte.  YUMMY!
4.  I ran my first half marathon in October and I'm training for another one.
5.  
6.  I have a twin brother that I could never live without.
7.  Entenmann's chocolate chip cookies are my downfall.  so good!
8.  I see the good in EVERYONE.  Some people don't understand why?

wow, that was tough.  It took me much longer than I thought.  I follow many blogs and they all deserve this award but I could only pick 8.  Here they are in no specific order:


Have a great night!
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Thank you LIz ! How Sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are stylish! I love the lampost on the side!
    Thanks for finding me, and now I've found you! Im following and looking forward to getting to know you!

    all the cricky best,
    kandrew

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.