Monday, November 29, 2010

Me? Stylish? Thank you Minta!!

Look at what I got from Minta.  The Stylish Blogger Award!  A big thank you for my special award.  She is very talented and we recently began following each other's blogs.  Check her out at 



So here are a few rules once you receive this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you your award.
2 .Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have discovered recently
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

8 things about me
1.  I can't believe I turned my passion into a business and I LOVE IT!  
2.  I've been happily married for 7 years (together for 15) and we have 2 awesome boys.
3.  I go to Panera at least once a week or twice or 3 times....my favorite is Chai Tea Latte.  YUMMY!
4.  I ran my first half marathon in October and I'm training for another one.
5.  
6.  I have a twin brother that I could never live without.
7.  Entenmann's chocolate chip cookies are my downfall.  so good!
8.  I see the good in EVERYONE.  Some people don't understand why?

wow, that was tough.  It took me much longer than I thought.  I follow many blogs and they all deserve this award but I could only pick 8.  Here they are in no specific order:


Have a great night!
Liz