Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas recap/using my Imagine/Valentine's Day

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend.  I had a wonderful time sharing with family and friends.  One of my favorite moments was the excitement in my kid's faces when they opened their gifts from "Santa".  I love how they look when they first wake up with their PJ's and messy sleep hair.

During the holidays I got an order for 2 identical 12x12 scrapbooks by Christmas Eve.  It was for a friend so I gladly accepted the challenge.  I created 36 pages in one week.  A bit challenging with two kids running around but they behaved great.  They even helped me out.  Here are just a couple of pages and images from the book.  I moved my Imagine machine to my craft area and used it throughout the book along with my regular expression cartridges.

On to Valentine's Day.  I'm not even near ready for another holiday, but as I browse through blog world I keep seeing more and more Valentine's related posts.  I'm not quite there yet but have some great ideas brewing in my head.  Will start posting soon.


Enjoy the photos and I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year.  All the best for 2011!!!

Liz














2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your holidays have been great so far.

    Wow! What a challenge...it is amazing and wonderful that you go so many pages done in such a short amount of time. And the ones you have shared are so lovely!! Good for you.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the sweet comments. I really appreciate them. I hate to say this but I can't remember the name of the catalog that I ordered the kids matching pjs from...if it comes to me, I will leave you a comment with the info. Sorry, I'm lame. I have ordered them from an online store called Tutti Bella before and they were super cute too. And they had matching adult ones too. They can be a bit expensive but since it is only once a year.... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thank you for visiting my blog... it is always great to have new followers. I will be visiting your blog frequently. You created wonderful lo's in such a short period of time... a real challenge...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.