Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team 2011 - Challenge & Submission

Good Morning!  So this is my first time entering a challenge for a Design team.  Who better to try out for than Robyn at My Pink Stamper.  I've learned so much about the Cricut from her videos and blog.
Wish me luck!!!  I also want to wish my friend Dee at Craft Card Angel luck as well.  Click on the link to check out her submission.   Here's what I created.
Recipe:
- 8x10 Canvas
-Painted it with Acrylic Paint (Folk Art-Baby Pink
-Martha Stewart brown rik rak
-A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge for the dress
-DCWV Nana's Nursery-Baby Girl Paper Stack
-Vellum
-Stickles (Star Dust)
-letters are from my alpha stash






8 comments:

  1. So cute! The tutu is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the tutu. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute TUTU!lol. I love it... Good luck! Have a wonderful day.
    Your new follower,
    Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute! TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your canvas is sooo cute!! I just love the little tutu! Good luck with the DT call :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your adorable card!!! Just too cute!!! I love little tutu's....super job and TFS
    I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog sometime. Good luck on the challenge.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful home decor! Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! TFS!

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.