Sunday, February 20, 2011

Phineas and Ferb Madness

Who's hungry for cupcakes?  Look at these adorable cupcake toppers!!  I'll make these using any theme along with the matching banner.

For these I used my computer to print out the images.  Then used a 1.5" punch.  I used the Accent Essentials cartridge for the scallops.  I cut out 2 scallops for each topper.  I glued the image to the first scallop then hot glued the sticks in between the scallops.  This gives it a little more dimension and you can't see the stick from behind.  I loved seeing these come together.  They're going to look great on the cupcakes.


3 comments:

  1. These are awesome!! Love me some Phineas and Ferb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've made so many and they all look great! Love all the different colours, TFS :)
    Jenn
    craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these I just got done with a mini album of phineas
    its one of the give a ways for march someone requested it turned out really cute. I will be giving it away next week so check it out. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.