Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thank you!!! & Lots of Love Blog hop winner

Hello!  I hope you are all having a great week so far.  Valentine's is quickly approaching.  I still have to make the Valentine's cards for my kids classes.  I'll be burning the midnight oil getting those done.  Check back in to see what I make.

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to Lovebug Creations for putting such a successful blog hop together.  It was my first time participating in a hop and I had a great time.  I'd also like to say Thank you to my old and new followers.  Your comments were lovely.

On to the fun part.......the winner of blog candy is:
,
,
,
,
,
using Random.org
,
,True Random Number Generator
  100Powered by RANDOM.ORG
,
,.....................................ESTHER.......................................

Esther said...

The topiary is darling!! Thanks for being part of the blog hop. It's been my first one and I am having fun.
I'm a follower
Congrats!!!  Send me an email with your address.  whichcraft@me.com

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.