Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thank you to our Teachers Blop hop Day 2

Welcome to the Thank You To Our Teachers Blog Hop! Day 2.   If you have arrived here from Claudia's then you are on the right track.  If you just happened to stop by my blog for a visit and want to hop along with us, start from the beginning withhttp://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com%2F&h=a55f0 .  This is a week long hop and we will be posting on 3 seperate days.  (June 5th, 8th and 11th)  Please make sure you hop on those days or throughout the week to see all the wonderful inspiration on what to make our teachers for thank you gifts. 

For my second project, I decided to create a frame.  I bought the wooden frame at Michael's and decorated it with the Me and my Big Ideas paper stack.  I used the Plantin Schoolbook and Home Decor Cricut cartridges.  In the center there is a picture that I did not put in order to protect the teacher's privacy.  This was such a fun little project.





Hope you enjoyed my project.  Make sure to check-in on the 11th for our 3rd and final post.  Blog candy will offered.  My one rule is that you must comment on all 3 of my posts.

Your next stop is Nancy at Fancy with Nancy.

Have a great day!!!
Liz

(Blog line-up below)





Laurie Cass-Griggs  www.lauriestar.blogspot.com