Friday, November 25, 2011

Tanya's Surprise Birthday Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to Tanya's Surprise Birthday Blog Hop!  If you're here then you just came from Christina's blog.  If you just happened to visit please join us in wishing Tanya a very happy birthday.  Click on the picture to take you to the beginning.  I want to wish Tanya a very Happy Birthday.  I'm so honored to have been asked to be part of this hop for her.  She's such a great and kind person.  I've really loved getting to know her.  THIS IS FOR YOUR GIRL!!!


For my project I made this card for her.

I embossed it with my cuttlebug and used some tim holtz dyes and color box inks.  Also used some crinkle ribbon.  For the sentiment I punched a 2" circle and distressed it with my tim holtz distresser.  I then inked it with brown all around.  My sentiment is from one of Robyn's from My Pink Stamper collection.  Hope you like it!!







You next stop is Donna at Paper Fusion Arts

OF COURSE THIS HOP HAS BLOG CANDY!!  ScrappyZeni is giving away an Imagine cartridge. Run and comment over there and make sure to leave a comment on all the blogs.  There will be one lucky person chosen to win some great blog candy at the end.  It's sponsored by Your Memories Here.  Really cool holiday primas and Tim Holtz distress inks!  YUMMY!

have a great day and hope you enjoy lots of leftovers!!!


Liz