Monday, February 27, 2012

Zoinks!

Good Morning and Happy Monday! As usual I'm very behind on my blogging.  I've been very busy and quite happy that the only reason for not blogging is because I've been crafting tons of great party decorations.  Does anyone remember where Zoinks! comes from?  Who could forget?  I was thrilled and at the same time baffled when someone asked me to make centerpieces and favors with a Scooby Doo theme.  When I started doing my research it brought back memories of my childhood.  My 3 brothers and I would sit and watch Saturday morning cartoons and never missed Scooby.  it was always in the line up.

Here's what I came up with......
all of my cuts were made using the Silhouette. Could not have made this without it!!
6 centerpieces and 50 M&M treats!









 Have a great day!

Liz