Thursday, October 16, 2014

Howdy Folks! Smile!!!

Hello Friends and Fellow Party Perfectionists,

I had the pleasure of making party decorations and a photobooth backdrop for a Western Theme party.  This little cowboy was turning 5 years old.  His birthday was celebrated at the Zoological Wildlife Foundation.  I had never heard of it until now.  The place is fabulous!  Lots of unique animals to see.

I must say I was super excited for this.  I started with the invitations.  They were hand-made.  Whenever I design the inviation from scratch it always gets my creative juices flowing.   From Invitations to ordering hay…I did it all.

The most exciting part of it for me was the photobooth backdrop I created.  I won't take full credit for th e idea but I did make it my own.  My DH first built a free-standing 8' long fence for me.  I then decorated it with cowboy hats and bandanas.  I added some bales of hay, a couple saddles,  horse on a stick, and some fun props and word bubbles.

I won't keep you anymore.  I will let the pictures speak for themselves.  Have fun!!












Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.