Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One For One Movement - A Pair Of New Shoes Is Given To A Child In Need With Every Pair Purchased - TOMS.com

One For One Movement - A Pair Of New Shoes Is Given To A Child In Need With Every Pair Purchased - TOMS.com

I'm organizing a 1 mile walk without shoes.  If you're interested in participating let me know by leaving me a comment asap.  It would be after work.  Location and time to be determined.


One Day Without Shoes, on April 8, 2010, is an effort to bring attention to the impact a simple pair of shoes can bring to a child’s life. We ask people to go the day, part of the day, or even just a few minutes, barefoot, to experience a life without shoes first-hand, and to help spread awareness.

2 comments:

  1. I will join you!!! This sounds like a great event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there with Carlos and so far my aunt. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.