Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sympathy Card

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all having a nice evening.
Here's a card a made for some very special friends that have been going through a difficult time.  The leaf is from the "Stretch your Imagination" Cricut cartridge.  It looked a little stiff so I chalked around it.   I added pop dots for a bit of dimension.  The sentiment is from the "My Pink Stamper"  collection.  The bird is a Martha Stewart clear stamp.  I used Marvy Uchida markers to color the bird blue and brown.  Never done that before.  I think I still need a little more practice with it.  Tied some brown ribbon around it and chalked around the mat.  All in all I like how it turned out and I hope it made some very dear friends know that I'm thinking about them. 
                      

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Are you free tomorrow, I want to scrap! Now you have more to scrap with a new puppy! Also I have a few ideas I want to bounce off of you. I have a new project I want to do that is rather large and want to see your opinion on how to organize it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to take the puppy to the vet to get his shots but i'd love to here your ideas. :) I'll call you in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.