Thursday, April 29, 2010

National Scrapbook Day-Did you even know it exists?

The big day is MAY 1st. It's all over the scrapbooking blog world. I had no idea there was a National Scrapbook Day until I started shopping online. Apparently this is a HUGE ordeal! You can get great sales at your local store and online stores. A couple of stores I love to shop at are:
Custom Crops.com
Ohmycrafts.com
Michaels (the one in Homestead is great)
Scrapbooks & Stuff (near the Falls shopping center)

If you check out my right side bar there are a bunch of blogs I follow that are offering all sorts of goodies/giveaways all day long. Most of the time all you have to do is become a follower and post a comment. I'd love to do something special for that day but I'm not quite to the point where I can afford to do giveaways. I'm more into wanting to win the giveaway. :)  I will however make a very very BIG announcement on Saturday.  I can tell you today but I think I'll wait until May 1 and make it more dramatic.  :)  Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Liz! I didn't know either. You have to spend all day scrapbooking on Saturday. lol Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.