Saturday, May 1, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!!! YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!

I have a big announcement to make.  I've been scrapbooking for quite a few years now.  It's my passion, my hobby and my therapy.  I do it for my family and love to do it for others.  After much thought I've decided to turn my passion into a business.  We offer custom made albums.  Did you read that??  CUSTOM MADE.  Not pre-made.  We will make it according to what you want and the pictures and mementos you want to include.  12x12, 8x8, mini chipboard albums or any other size you desire.  You can make a baby album, family album, wedding album, even albums on your pets and special events like (graduation, vacation, school field trip, baptism...etc.  We will work with you step-by-step to ensure you get a good quality product that you will treasure for many years to come.  It also makes a great gift for others.  Among the albums we will offer event favors.  Favors will be unique to the event.  For example, a beautiful little box with a ribbon or flower filled with luscious candy or candle votives with ribbon around it.  WhichCraft is OPEN for business.  Crafting Memories into Magic.    Website and logo are still "under construction"  If you're interested in preserving your memories or adding that special touch to your event please contact me at 305-968-4541.  

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.