Monday, July 12, 2010

The Versatile Blogger


My fellow friend and blogger, Betty Crapper has given me this beautiful award!  Thank you so much!  She has a great blog filled with her day-to-day adventures of cooking. 

The guidelines for accepting this award are...
  • Thank the person/people who gave it to you.
  • Tell 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass the award on to 15 bloggers, whom you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic.
7 random things about Me.  (Can I scrap 7 things instead?)
  1. I'm a night owl.  (It's 3:04am right now)
  2. I hate vegetables but will eat them if they're in puree form
  3. My dog is CRAZY!
  4. I adore my children more than anything in this world.
  5. Scrapbooking keeps me sane
  6. I get annoyed when I'm watching a good TV show and people are talking.
  7. Love getting into a good book really late at night.
There are so many fantastic blogs that I follow.  All of you deserve this but I can only choose 15 so here they are.  "DRUM ROLL" please:

5 comments:

  1. You are most welcome. I see you have a new look. I like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    WOW, what an honor to recieve this award! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, I appreciate it!! Have a Wonderful day my friend!
    HUGE GYPSY HUGS,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz!
    thanks soooo much you are too sweet! What an honor!!!
    Happy Cricuting Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so honored that you listed my website as one you visit. Thank you so much...that means so much to me. You are a sweetheart. So many thanks :) You made my day.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I'm off to check out some of your work here :) Have a fabulous & very crafty day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.