Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Post Halloween

Hi!


I know you must be over Halloween already but I was too lazy to download pics. (lol)  I admit, I'm an excellent procrastinator.  For those of you who  never tire of this holiday here are some treat bags I made for my kids classes.  It's a super easy and affordable treat.  The only things I bought were a few candies, some Halloween treats and the brown bags.  All very affordable.  The rest was from my stash.  I hope you enjoy it.  The pumpkins were cut on my Cricut using the Stretch your Imagination cartridge.



Liz

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I made treat bags for my sons class too. I never thought of using the brown bags what a cool idea... plus I have many in the pantry.
    Minta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.