Friday, November 5, 2010

Thank You!!

Hello!  Here are a couple of cards I made a few weeks ago.  I had so much fun making them.
For this card I used my Imagine cart (Imagine more??) for the coffee cup and background.  I distressed the edges of the blue mat and chalked all the edges with brown.  If you look closely the blue paper is embossed with circles.  (bought it like that)  I added some Martha Stewart Ribbon and stickled(is that even a word?) the smoke coming up from the coffee)  The sentiment is from the $1 racks at Michaels.  I just love how this came out.  I hope the person I sent it to enjoyed it just as much.

Can you believe it??  I didn't use my Cricut or Imagine for this lovely card.  I used all scraps!!!   The top layer of the flower was originally white.  I chalked it up in brown and added a nice big brad in the center.  I also chalked around the tag that I made and stamped my sentiment using My Pinker Stamper stamps.  

4 comments:

  1. I think your projects are awesome!
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty, soft colours on your cards !
    Love to see you at my Christmas Card Challenge
    http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lcom-christmas-card-crop-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Cool! You are sooooooo artsy fartsy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the nice comments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.