Monday, January 24, 2011

Bee Mine......

Hi
Hope you are all having a great Monday. (as good as Monday's can be)  here's a set of cards I made for a Valentine's card swap going on at Holy Cricut  I've never been in a card swap before so I'm excited to see what fun cards I will get in return.  I hope everyone likes mine.
Recipe:
The bumblebee is from Walk in My Garden  Cartridge
The pattern paper is from a MS stack I had in my stash
The stamp is from the $1 section at Michaels
The two little hearts are scraps from another project.
I also used stickles for the antennas

Have a great day!


Liz
Crafting Memories into Magic

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute!!! I love it!! Can I copy you???? Great idea for the kids at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! I've headed over from Denise's blog challenge Project 2011 where we use up stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Valentine's Day cards are gorgeous!! That rocks that you used scraps for the hearts and the stamp was only a buck. They are going to be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.