Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Sunday! Birthday Card using just my stash.

Hello everyone! As most of you know.  I'm on this mission to only use things from my stash.  (unless I need shopping therapy) Just wanted to share with you a quick card and envelope that I made.  Christina from Creations with Christina has a series of tutorials using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge.  Inspired by all the cute things she made I decided to put mine to use.  Enjoy!!  Have a great day!!!

swirl stamp is from inkadinkadoo.  Sentiment is the $1.00 section of Michaels

I cut the envelope is from the TBBM cartridge.  I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the envelope. (Divine Swirls folder)  Then I used Ranger Distress Inks (Black Soot) to make the swirls pop.  I added the red ribbon on top, the tag and voila! 
The card fits nice and snug in the envelope.  I also included a gift card to DSW.

 Liz
WhichCraft
Craft Your Memories into Magic

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love it!!!! I've been using just my stash too...but those 40% coupons from JoAnns keep calling my name! They're saying, "Doooooooorrrrrrrrccccccccaaaaaaaaassssssssss...come find something fabulous that you don't really neeeeeeeddddd!!!!!" (In a very deep voice) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.