Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Craft it Forward..Thank you Susan

About 2 weeks ago.  Susan from ItsMeSusanP posted this message on her facebook status:


Craft it Forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must in turn post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. *The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.


I responded to this message.  True to her word..I received my handmade project a few days ago.  All I can say is ADORABLE! The cutest little note card set.  Thank you so much!!  Working on my projects and hope to get them out in February.  here's a pic of what she sent me.  Check out her blog HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.