Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Imagine Baby Cards/Tie a Bow challenge

Hi!  Here are a couple of cards I made using the Imagine Nursery Tails cartridge.   Also entering the girl card into the "Tie a Bow Challenge" at My Craft Spot.  Enjoy!

The sentiment is from the Michael's $1 section.  The pattern paper is from my scraps stash.
 I used the layers feature on the onesie and pop dotted the onesie to give
it some dimension. I added a brad to the sentiment tag, inked it with some
Colorbox ink.  Then I added some MS brown rik and rak


-
For this card, I also used the layers feature and pop dotted the dress.   The ribbon
for the bow is from my stash.  The patterned paper was shaped and made using the Imagine.
The sentiment is from Michaels.




These cards were quick and simple.  The recipients loved them!  :)

Happy Crafting!
Liz