Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Imagine Baby Cards/Tie a Bow challenge

Hi!  Here are a couple of cards I made using the Imagine Nursery Tails cartridge.   Also entering the girl card into the "Tie a Bow Challenge" at My Craft Spot.  Enjoy!

The sentiment is from the Michael's $1 section.  The pattern paper is from my scraps stash.
 I used the layers feature on the onesie and pop dotted the onesie to give
it some dimension. I added a brad to the sentiment tag, inked it with some
Colorbox ink.  Then I added some MS brown rik and rak


-
For this card, I also used the layers feature and pop dotted the dress.   The ribbon
for the bow is from my stash.  The patterned paper was shaped and made using the Imagine.
The sentiment is from Michaels.




These cards were quick and simple.  The recipients loved them!  :)

Happy Crafting!
Liz

7 comments:

  1. Those are both so adorable! I don't have this cart yet but after seeing these it's def. on my "want" list now!!! Thanks ever so much for sharing!!! Keep up the great work!!! :)

    ~Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet!! I definitely have to get this cart!! Come stop by and check out the FUN I've had with "Better Together"...

    Hugs,

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute!! Love the sweet little baby outfits - the bow on the dress is perfect! Love the sweet little button too! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO VERY CUTE! I can't decide which one I like more! I have a little girl, so I am fond of the pink one. They are both great! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just absolutely adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, Liz! These are too cute for words! I just love things for babies but I'm so glad I'm not having to raise one right now... I'm too old and impatient to do something like that now. LOL!

    I have an award for you on my blog. You can stop by and pick it up whenever it's convenient. I hope your kiddos are feeling better now.

    Anne
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.