Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Wreath- FCCB challenge #53

Hello!  Wow!  2 posts in one day.  if you want to see some really cute Imagine cards click HERE.

I had a little time today and decided to sit and craft for a while.  I decided to decorate a wreath I've had in my closet for over a year.  Hhhmmm, what should I do with it?  The juices started flowing and I decided to Spring it up a bit.  I'm also entering into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog (Challenge #53).  Check them out HERE.  Great blog!!


before


This flower is made with 5 scalloped shaped flowers.
added a brad and stickles around it.

Cut this from the Stretch your Imagination cartridge.  Used "fake"
glimmer mist for the color along with some colorbox inks.  If you
want to learn how to make your own "fake" glimmer mist click HERE

I used the Gypsy Wanderings Cricut cartridge and my Cuttlebug to
emboss the dove. Also used my Colorbox and Martha Stewart inks

AFTER!!  For the flowers around the wreath I used the
Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge.  I misted them with
yellowish, pink and blue colors.  Hot glued all the embellishments
to the wreath.  This is what I came up with.

ENJOY!!!




12 comments:

  1. OMGsh. .I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!! You made it soo perty!! I need to play more with non paper crafts. :)

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spring wreath! Thanks so much for all of the awesome links. So glad I am a follower! Looking forward to more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out really pretty! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB!
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely wreath--great job! Thank you for joining us at FCCB!

    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love this wreath! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wreath! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I am now a follower. inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love how you altered that wreath! You gave it a completely different look! Great Job! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    Marlene
    FCCB & Birthday Sundaes DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Liz~ so glad you came to my blog that way I could find my way to yours.
    I am now a follower. It is fabulous!!!
    I love this wreath & how you made it better!
    Your cards are wonderful too.
    Very creative.
    Loved browsing your blog.
    Look forward to coming back.
    Take care,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!! You made it so awesome!! Gorgeous!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!! Such a great idea! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for Springtime! this is gorge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one gorgeous wreath! Love it!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.