Tuesday, April 12, 2011

2 Blog Awards!

Hello!  I know I've been MIA for a while.  Quite busy these days with life.  Wanted to share to great awards I received.

The first one is:


A BIG thank you to Anniebee from Anneibee's Craft Room. She has a great blog  head on over there and check it out.

The 2nd one I received is:


A Big Thank you toEsther at For the Joy of Creating.  Another awesome blog you should go check out.

These awards come with rules.....

I'm suppose to say a few things about myself and pass it on to other fabulous blogs.  I follow sooooo many great blogs.  Each and everyone of you deserve one or both of these awards.

A few things about me:
1.  I have two boys.  They never cease to amaze me each and every day.
2.  I have a twin brother and twin niece and nephew.
3.  I ran two half marathons and hope to run more in the future.  Amazing experience.
4.  I love Disney.  The happiest place on earth
5.  I love vacationing in an RV.  Campfires, nature, hiking....etc

That's it for now!  Thanks again ladies for the awards..

Liz

3 comments:

  1. You're quite welcome, Liz! You deserve the recognition. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. When you get ready to try your first word/board book, just give me a shout and I'll do whatever I can to help you with it. It's rather time consuming but loads of fun to put one together. Have a great Wednesday!

    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...I've known you for like ten years almost and I didn't know you had a twin brother. How did I miss that???

    D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.