Sunday, April 3, 2011

Repurposed Banners/Whimsical Wednesdays

Hello Crafty Friends,
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.  Lots of blog hops going on.  If you haven't visited yet, go check out Whimsical Wednesdays Challenge blog.   They're having an awesome hop going on to introduce their awesome designers.

Anyway, a couple weeks ago I posted some banners I made. You can check out that post HERE. A few days after the party I received this picture via text.  They took the banners and hung them up in the playroom.   That made me feel so good.  Makes it all worth it.   Not a great picture(it was taken with a phone)



have a great day!

Liz

5 comments:

  1. That's so great to know your work is so appreciated :) Thanks for sharing the adorable photo with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that they used the banners in a different way. I know you put a lot of work into them and it's great to see how much they appreciate it! thanks for also sharing the WW challenge blog hop with everyone! :) Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this idea they are so cool looking

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Liz, Dorcas sent me your blog info and love your projects!!! I'm now a follower and excited to come back and visit:) I hope you can stop by as well for a visit. Have a fabulous weekend!!
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.