Saturday, June 18, 2011

Teacher's Blog Hop Winner and another great hop!!

hello everyone!

I know I said I would do this earlier, as usual life gets in the way....I've been very busy this summer and it's still the beginning!  Camp WhichCraft is officially open.  I have 2 kids registered full time.  Aside from entertaining them I've been extremely busy with client work. (not that I'm complaining)  :)  I love what I do.  Hobby turned career!  

A BIG thank you for all of the lovely comments and Welcome to my new followers.

The winner was chosen by Random.org.  I couldn't believe it when I saw the number 1 come out.

************MISTY**************
These are the great comments she left for me.

Day 1
That is So super cute!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty

Day 2
Wonderful frame!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty


Day 3
Great job on all the projects. Love the letter cutout!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty

Thank you for the lovely comments!  Send me your address so I can get your goodies out to you.

Keep an eye out....in a couple of weeks I'll be participating in an awesome blog hop
Blog Hop

Happy Crafting!
Liz


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Wendy.
    Liz, sounds like things are going great for you. Yeahhh
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy for you on doing what you love. congrats to winner on your blog. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winner:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.