Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

A BIG thank you to Tanya for this great blog award.  if you've never gone to her blog.  Check it out.  Great talent!!!!  Scrappin' KY Momma


With this award I must say 7 things about myself and pass this on to 8 more lovely blogs....

Here goes!
1.  I'm a proud mommy of 2 great kids.
2.  I started my own business last year and it has changed my life.
3.  I never think my work is good enough.
4.  I would never work for Corporate America again
5.  I've been married for almost 8 years but together for 16.
6.  My birthday, hubby's birthday, wedding anniversary, christmas, new years all land in December!!  HELP!  not to mention holiday parties, and friends birthdays.
7.  I love my Cricut but have realized there are other machines out there just as good and can't wait to get my hands on them. :)

As for the 8 people.....this was hard. There are so many great blogs out there...

1. Crafty Card Angel
2. Scrap Happens
3. It's Me Susan P
4. Lovebug Creations
5. For the Joy of Creating
6. Kimmarie's Korner
7. You Had me at Craft

Have a great day!!
Liz

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Liz, you are sweet to pass this award to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the award. I love it. I just got back from vacation so I will get it posted as soon as possible. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.