Sunday, July 3, 2011

Paper Fans Favor

CLICK here for the EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE blog hop

Look at these really cute favors.  Made them for a friend/customer.  She sends me a picture of a paper fan. As you know, crafty people always say to themselves...."i can do that":)  So I had to figure out how I was going too get the information on the fan and then cut it out.  I used my GIMP software to create the wording on each fan blade.  Then i printed it out and created the template on my gypsy.  I used the candy corn on the Smiley cards cartridge.  I changed the size of it so that it would look more like a fan blade.    This was made for a 50th Anniversary party but,  can easily be used for an outdoor wedding, baby shower, bridal shower....etc  I had to make 50 of them.  That makes 250 fan blades.  THANK GOD for the Cricut.  I would not have been able to do that by hand.   Here's what I came up with.  Photo quality is not that great.  They were taken at night and the lighting in my house is awful.  You get the gist of it though.


have a great day!!!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.