Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crayola Art

Hello Friends!
I know its been a while.  I've been so busy with work that I haven't had much time to post what I've been making.  so here's a quick home decor kids project.  I saw this on Pinterest and HAD to try it with my boys. What you need:  canvas, box of crayons, glue gun and blow dryer.
You hot glue all the crayons to the canvas.  I'm not comfortable giving my kids the glue gun so I had them hand me the crayons.  Once that was done they each took turns with the blow dryer.  You will see the crayons get shiny and start melting down.  they really got a kick out of watching the wax drip. Let it dry a few minutes and tada!!!  
have a great day!
Liz










4 comments:

  1. Wow! I think this is an awesome project to do with kids! TFS that wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project- and it looks really cool and artsy and not so much like a kid art project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopped by.fantastic project, I WILL try this with my grand-daughter! Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.