Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Buggy celebration

Hi again!  2 posts in one day.  I was able to download a few pics of my recent projects and trying to catch up on my blogging.
Made these cute little tags using my Gimp software on the computer (GIMP-it's like photoshop but without the price tag)  I adhered them to a 2.5" circle punched card stock and used twine instead of traditional ribbon.  For the coordinating banner, I used the Gypsy Wandering Cartridge for the leaves, Stretch Your Imagination for the the caterpillar and Plantin Schoolbook for the letters.  I'm not a fan of bugs. I see any kind of bug and I scream hysterically for my hubby to kill it.  It's insane and something I'm trying to work on for the sake of my two boys.  I don't want them to be afraid of bugs.  Thankfully, I was only making paper bugs and had a great time on this little project.

Here is one of my tags on display!  Thank you SUGAR CRUSH.
Make sure to visit her site for delicious mouth watering cakes, cupcakes,
cookies......etc 


Liz

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute. I love it. The banner is simple, and clean and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely a different type of theme for you! Glad you got through it!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.