Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kimi's Baby Shower Blog Hop


Hello!!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you're coming from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons  you're on the right track.  If you're simply stopping by then you should join us on this fun hop.  Head on over to Lovebug Creations.  

This hop isn't like all the others...yes there's great blog candy but we decided that we would put together a scrapbook album together for the baby's 1st year. Once the hop is over we will send Kimi the completed book as a gift from us.  Isn't that fabulous!  I'm YEARS behind on my children's books.  I sure hope Kimi likes it.  I did two layouts...July and November.  This isn't part of the hop but since this is a "Baby Shower" I also included recent invitations I made.

Here you go Kimi!!  I can't wait to see your book with all the pictures!









OF COURSE I HAVE BLOG CANDY!!!  I will choose one lucky blogger via random.org and you'll get this really cute Simply Betty Stamp  I liked this so much that I got one for myself too.


Your next stop is the talented Mandie at Mandie's Scrappin'

Before you go...there's this message we wanted to send to Kimi.  Use this letter "T" and continue through the rest of the hop.  When you get to Scrappy Zeni make sure to leave your message in the comments.

HAPPY HOPPING!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Liz


29 comments:

  1. I love your LO's!! The HK is fab!! I love the leaves for the Thankful LO.. The colors ROCK!! (fall is my fav bc of the colors) Thank you for helping us make this blog hop a success for Kimi!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are all so cute! So happy to be a part of this hop with you!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
    lnorris21 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz - what an amazing LO - I know Kim will be tickled and thank you so much for being a part of her surprise!! Cyberhugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute projects...


    Cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are great! Every little girl needs Hello Kitty! :) Awesome Job! ~Yvonne OneCreativeMomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome layouts and baby items. I know she will love them. Love the Hello Kitty page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute projects! I'm loving the Hello Kitty page, it is so adorable!

    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute layouts and invitation. I am a new follower.

    Sue
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the invites! They are beautiful!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!
    wyme98@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww loveee the Hello Kitty! and the leaves on your fall layout are sooo cute!
    you girls are sooo awesome!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is going to be a great album for her baby. It will be so easy to keep up with her growing daughter. More time for journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute LOs! and I love the fact that they are simple too! TFS :)
    purplefuzz06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This Layout idea is just awesome. She will be so lucky to recieve such a great gift. I love all the layouts. So cute!!!! Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful pages!! so cute. I like teh invites too
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Liz, beautiful creations as always! Thanks for joining us in this hop and hanging out with me at the expo!!! MUAH!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the projects, especially the Hello Kitty one...she is my favorite.

    Mickey
    mickeyscraftworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great LOs. Love the hello kitty. Too cute. Thanks for the hope.

    lebpab21408atyahoodotcom
    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your layouts & invites are beautiful!! I'm sure Kimi will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. your projects are adorable!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful idea for a gift! I haven't scrapped my kids either, just trips we've taken as a family - someday, right? Being a mom is sure a busy gig!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You did a fabulous job!! The hello kitty is so cute!

    iluvkatie74atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the hello kitty layouts millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the Hello Kitty layouts- and those darling cards!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great layouts.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great job! love hello kitty! great layouts! fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  27. awesome scrappin!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the Hello Kitty layout!!! Super cute! I am sure Kimi will love them!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  29. love your projects beautiful job on all

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.