Friday, December 16, 2011

Paper Hoarders December Design Team - Layouts

Hello!  I know it's been a couple weeks.  The holidays are INSANE for me.  Every year I try to do everything on time and somehow I'm always running out of time.  Anyhow, I did find some time to be part of Paper Hoarders Guest designer for December.  The theme for this week was layouts.  Here's a layout I made using some Christmas paper I already had.  I'm super behind on my scrapbooking so this is 2006.  Every year I save all of the Christmas and make it into a layout and then put it in our family album.  It's so nice to go back to it and see how everyone's changed.

For this layout I used some paper I already had in my stash.  The two big poinsettia's are embossed and misted to give it a sheen.  I then added viva pearls rose color to the center of it.  The picture on the far left is of my now 5 year old.  The  bottom one is of my now 7 year old..  ENJOY!!!







5 comments:

  1. oh so pretty! lol!-my pics are pre-digital camera, of my 5&6yo (now 17&18!) so... they're um... 12 YEARS old. it's so nice to be able to get them out of the box, isn't it? pretty PRETTY layout! love the poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your layout!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout!
    Love your poinsettias

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Liz! It is nice to see the difference in pictures. The viva pearls look wonderful, I think I NEED them in every color! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout I want to wish you a happy new year my friend and cant wait till next year for you to share all your incredible talent hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.