Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holiday Crafts Recap

hello!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you all a great new year!

I'm so happy to be able to take a breath and sit down and share a post with you.  Although I haven't posted much of anything recently I've been extremely busy!!!  here's a recap of a few things I made while on my blog hiatus.  Much more to come non-Christmas crafts coming up.

these were a hit!
made over 300 of these.  Phew!!!  

took over 20 orders of these personalized tags.  

made over 150 of these poinsettia's.  embossed, misted and stickled.
see card below. :)


made 24 of these!!  not as easy as it looks!


This is a very bad picture of a Merry Christmas banner
but yep..i did this too.  I had it hanging on a craft fair table I
was in.

3 comments:

  1. These are all WONDERFUL!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great projects Liz! I know that keeping up with blogging, facebook and projects is very hard this time of year. Can't wait to see you monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job, Liz. You've been busy, lady...you should have asked the Elf for help. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.