Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's all about chocolate here!

Hello and Happy Sunday!  I can't believe January is almost over.  With February around the corner I knew I had to get a head start and work on my Valentine treats.  I partnered up with Jessica (my friend) who has her own business JC Chocolates (please go "like" her Facebook)  lots of cute stuff.  Anyhow,  here are a few of the things we're offering.   We're a pretty easy going pair.  Everything can be customized to your liking.  Don't these look yummy!!!
These chocolate bars are out of this world!  She makes them
in milk and dark chocolate

who could go wrong with these cute M&M treats.
I made these for my kids along with 300+ during the Christmas
holiday.

If you haven't tried chocolate covered oreos you're
missing out!  These are always a hit at any get together I have.


Lovebug lollipops!!!  Delicious chunk of chocolate on a stick!




HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

1 comment:

  1. really cute valentine treats you should enter them at decorate to celebrate valentine challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.