Saturday, December 31, 2011

Baptism banner and then some

Hello again!  I'm on a roll here.  Three days in a row of posting.  I must admit...I wrote them all the same day and scheduled them all on different days.  I was taking advantage of my free time.  It's hard to come by these days.  Anyhow,  I had never done a baptism theme so when someone approached me with it I was thrilled at the new challenge.  I'm also very fond of the person who asked me.  She was my son's first teacher and I owe some of his achievements to her.  So, when she asked I quickly jumped at the chance to help.  I made cupcake toppers, wrappers, invitations and a banner.   Here are a few pics!!  I took them at different locations so the lighting does not look the same but everything matched.

I love these invites!!  I will say that I did not do all of this.
I only take credit for the writing and assembling of it.

Designed these on Gimp

This banner was much longer than this.  It said Sophia's Baptism



LOVE THIS CROSS!  I used the same image from the toppers and cut it
out and shadowed it with my Silhouette.  For the scallops I used my Imagine
machine. 

I used the Cupcake Wrappers cartridge for these cuties!!  
Have a great day!
Liz

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the shine on the paper. Very classy. I'm sure they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is incredible so pretty. love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job on this baptism!!! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.