Monday, April 19, 2010

Teenagers and Skulls

Happy Monday!  Hope you are already home and relaxing with your families.  I know Mondays can always be a little crazy.  Just wanted to show you this card I made for my nephew's birthday.  He's 12 years old now.  Not sure why but the latest craze among the teenage world is skulls.  YUK!!!  I must say, I really can't stand it.  I don't understand what on earth is so enticing about a skull.  However, I now understand my parents a little more.  I'm sure they hated the "big hair" (with 20 pounds of hairspray) craze.
So the card...I cut the skull and sentiment out with my trustee Cricut machine (what would I do without it!) I used the Paper Dolls Dress Up Cartridge for the skull and the Wild Card Cartridge for the "Happy Birthday"  Put a couple of buttons and tied a string across and VOILA!!!  I'm not sure that I love this card but I know my nephew will get a kick out of it.

1 comment:

  1. I love skulls! I have a hoodie with a little skull (rather than polo,etc) and my mom bought me a cute skull charm for my necklace that is full of little tiny cubic zirconia (sp)! What a cute card-love it :)

    PS- VIEJA!! LOL xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.