Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge #1 Here goes!! One of many posts!

This is a series of challenges hosted by My Pink Stamper with the help of her design team and some other very talented ladies.  Its twelve challenges in total.  For each challenge you complete you have the opportunity to win a prize.  If you're up to it visit her website here and check it out.  You have until Monday to complete them.    

Here is my first one.  A card for  your mother or any other mother or motherly-like person.  I used the gypsy wanderings cartridge for "mom" used a Martha Stewart  punch and made the rose using a Tim Holtz inspired technique.  Spritzed the rose with "fake" glimmer mist. (very light pink and a shimmery gray)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed all these great posts!!! I LOVE THIS CARD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.