Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I kneel down to you Cricut Imagine

Hello fellow bloggers.
Hope you're all having a wonderful Tuesday and have been watching HSN's ALL DAY Crafting Marathon.  I'm thrilled to announce that as a gift I'm getting the Cricut Imagine.  Now,  I really wasn't convinced with this machine or the price tag.  I was perfectly happy in my own little Expression world but as I sat on my couch and watched the World Premiere Launch of the Cricut Imagine I thought about how badly I really wanted it now.  However, I wasn't ready to make that kind of expense.  I get a phone call from my Dad telling me he's watching HSN.  Little did I know that he was going to get it for me.  THANK YOU DAD!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!  I'm a 35 year old, married woman with 2 kids and I feel like "Daddy's LIttle Girl"  Check out HSN (Home Shopping Network)  They have a great deal on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.