Thursday, September 16, 2010

Where is that Image?

Good Morning!  Have you ever had a layout where you wanted a certain image and you just can't remember what cartridge its in?  If that's happened to you then this is the "goto" place.  I just found this really nifty site.  Its called Cricut Search.  Also posted it on my right side bar.  I will definitely be using this.



Generated image





Hope this is helpful for some of you!
Have a great day and remember I'm having my first giveaway really soon.  For details please click HERE.

Liz

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing our site with your readers, and for putting our button on your blog.

    Shawn
    The Mom of the family behind CricutSearch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great.. i need to put the thing on my blog...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.