Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wedding page

Hello!
Happy HUMP DAY!!!  one more til FRIDAY!!!  Wanted to post this really cute page I made.  It was as a favor for a friend who was making a beautiful wedding/memory book of her sister and her now husband.  So this page is actually not glued down.  I took a picture of it before and forgot to take the picture of it glued down.  This is pretty much what it looked like though.  I used the Sweethearts cartridge for the couple and Gypsy wanderings for title. It's tough to see but I also heat embossed the couple with clear embossing powder so they're kinda glittery.  If you zoom in you may be able to see it. I love to ink stuff so you'll see everything is inked with Tim Holtz's Distress Ink (Black Soot)  The scalloped circle is inked with Antique Linen.  Hope you like it!  Don't forget...I'm having a giveaway soon.  Click HERE for details.  Enjoy!!  Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.