Thursday, April 21, 2011

28 candles blog hop WINNER

hello!! A big THANK YOU for all the lovely comments!  This was my first time doing an explosion box.  It was loads of fun.  It was a little time consuming but I found that writing down what I'm going to do in each tab makes it easier. To make the actual box was pretty easy.  I watched various youtube videos and blogs. I wish I could remember all the names.  There are a couple different kinds with similar measurements.  They're not hard at all.  

Also want to WELCOME all my new followers.  I hope you won't be disappointed.   :)  

Enough chatting...the winner of the 28 Candles blog hop is:

--------------->JENNY KOZAR<----------------



JennyKozar said...




I have not attempted one of these yet - your project is fantastic! I am sure your friend will love it. So glad to be hopping along with you. I am a new follower as well.

Jenny, please email me with your address at whichcraft@me.com



True Random Number Generator  20
Have a great day!!

Liz

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.