Monday, April 18, 2011

4 cards and no cricut

Hello!  Happy Monday...(or as happy as it can be)  It was a lazy Sunday for us yesterday so I was able to sit in my craft area and whip up 4 cards.  Can you believe I didn't use my cricut!!!  I think it's mad at me for abandoning it...:)  Here's what I made.  I've been trying to familiarize myself with stamping and coloring images more.  I don't have copics (i wish i did) right now.  I don't feel I'm into enough to warrant spending money on them yet.  I know once I buy one I'm going to have to get all of them.

My first attempt at a rosette.  The stamp is from My Pink Stamper
stamp set.  The twine is from My Craft Spot.  Kimberly has great stuff!
Kimi, I know you're going to see this before
you get it.  made this for you and didn't have
time to post it on the hop.  You know...LIFE!!!


This is for my nephew who is turning 13 this week.  ugh, its
tough to make something for a teenager.  The sentiment here
is from Michaels.  The "13"  I have no idea.  It was
a numbers set given to me a few years ago.  The stars
are a MS punch and I used Fire Brick Red distress ink
for the base.

For my friend Cindy who live miles and miles away!
Forgot to take pics of the inside but I used a Michaels stamp that
says "i've been thinking about you"  The flower stamps are from
Pink by Design "Grow" collection.  Its part of the monthly
kit I get.  There are so many cute images.


The stamp here is also from Michaels.  This card is
for friends we had dinner with the other night.
It had been a while since we had seen each other.I used
chalk around all the edges to make it more interesting.


Keep coming back.  I have lots of things going on this week!

Happy Crafting!!
Liz

3 comments:

  1. LOVE them. Don't worry, your Cricut will forgive you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the rosette!
    While I LOVE my cricut, I don't think everything I make needs to be done with it.
    Wish I had some Copics Too, but alas I cannot justify that much money right now, someday.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, these are all super cute and no cricut!!!! I know... sometimes I do the same thing, but I pull it out here and there so hubby knows I'm using them both! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.