Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New England Patriots "S"

Oh my...did I just make something with the New England patriots.  Normally, I wouldn't do this.  It actually pained me while I was making it.  However, I knew it was going to a great kid for his birthday.  My son's friend turned 7 this past weekend and he is a huge Patriots fan.  I thought I'd make him this letter to hang in his room.  I used the Sports Mania cartridge for the football and "touchdown" Then I used Plantin Schoolbook for the stars.  I also used mod podge to glue down and seal all the paper.  It also gave it a nice glossy look.  For the Patriots logo I printed it out on my computer and cut around it. I then matted it with red card stock to make it stand out more.  I'm not a Patriots fan  but was very happy working on this and thrilled that they beat those stinkin' Jets on Sunday night...

ENJOY!!

Liz

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.