Monday, November 14, 2011

A whole new world!! Silhouette

Happy Monday!!!
Wishing all of you a great week!  I wanted to let you know that I did it!  I ordered the Silhouette Cameo.  I haven't gotten the machine yet but I downloaded the software and it's super user friendly!  It's really going to make my work so much easier.  I'm not abandoning my cricut.  I'm just exploring new things.  Now that my business has grown a bit, I find that I'm needing more than just my Cricut.  I know this is going to be great.  I already have my first project lined up.  Here's a picture below...isn't she pretty?  very sleek looking.  I heard she's very quiet too. have a nice day!!




Liz

2 comments:

  1. OMG! You will have to keep us informed on how you like it. Will you be able to cut SVG files with the new machine? Maybe I shold go and do some research on this lovely looking baby. Congrats and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got mine, but haven't got to play with it yet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.