Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Petal fold invitations

Hello Friends,
Here's another really cool project.  My first time making these.  I must admit...i did not cut the actual invitations out.  I had quite a few to make and not a lot of time.  I've learned to relinquish control and get things that are already pre made sometimes.  I got the petal folds from LCI Paper  they call them pochettes.  Check them out...they have great stuff.  Eventually I want to make these myself.  The crafter in me just  can't control herself.  Anyhow, I did come up with the rest of the invite.  I created the design and colors on my computer using GIMP software.  I also made the sticker that is used to close the invitations.
Enjoy!!!



4 comments:

  1. They are wonderful, you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stopping by to wish you a happy thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Those turned out beautifully! I'm so glad to find your blog and happy to be a new follower too. I hope you'll come by my blog to follow and enter to win a gift package from Lifestyle Crafts! Happy Thanksgiving. Creative blessings, Brynn (flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.